Guardians of Destiny Forum
  « Guardians of Destiny Forum - EVE Online »
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 3rd, 2024, 3:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Login Login Register Register

Guardians of Destiny Forum
   Guardians of Destiny Public Forum
   General Discussions

EVE Online
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: EVE Online  (Read 28068 times)
KillShot
GoD Elders
Cannon Fodder

Silence... I kill you.

EVE Online
« on: Feb 4th, 2010, 1:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So I am back playing EVE.   Getting more into the Political arena with it.   I am TOTALLY convinced that had we gone into EVE when it first came out we would  NEVER have left it for any thing.  And these forums would be PACKED and we would all be together playing to this day.  OWNING space fighting for dominance and Pew Pew every day.

We did not have the training or the resources the last time we tried this game and played.   I am now one of the TOP commanders in our region of space and have the resources and experience to get us fighting real time every day from the time you log in till you are too tired to play any longer.   THIS IS Shadow Bane/UO in space. Sand box game, custom skills, custom ships, spec groups, ability to change your toon by changing the ship you fly.  Hard core unforgiving, you kill some one and he drops EVERYTHING on him I mean EVERYTHING!!!   THEN you can POD him and take his frozen corpse home as a trophy.  I have made more $$$ looting enemies than I ever have lost.

If I choose  I can run 1 faction warfare mission in low sec.  PVP my way all the way to the site of the event.  Run the event, effectively make 100-200mil in around 20min.   And PVP my way back to my home station.  30min or less round trip.  2 guys can do it faster and with less risk.

The following are playing NOW today.

Warduke
Killshot
Nyllac
Kang
Toph
Mildew
Galgg

WHERE are the rest of you?   I can help you start back up.   FOR ANY one that wants to start back up.  I will donate 100mil isk to the cause to each one of you that comes back to play.   Will help get you training.  Into a fantastic corporation with people willing to help you learn the game.  NOT JUST FLIP SKILLS.   Help teach you how to make money FAST!!!  And PVP at the same time.

When we played the first time, we went out and got our ASSES handed to us in a sack.   NOW days We kill 12 people for every 1 guy we lose.   This is small ships to very very large capital ships.  EVERY DAY for as long as I can stay awake.   THE DOOR is open.   For those that have NEVER played I can have you in a Rifter and fighting in less than 2 days.  AND making a difference in the fight.    YOU WILL DIE, often till you get the hang of the game again.  There is a STEEP learning curve.  And space is NOT forgiving.   YOU WILL DIE a lot to start out.  BUT 1 rifter fully stocked is less than 1 mil.    That is 100 Rifters to fly with no regards for how you lose one.   As you grow and become better pilots Those Rifters become Destroyers, then Cruisers, Then Tech 2 ships.  And now your taking on 2 - 3 people at the same time and kicking there ass.

YOU DO NOT NEED to play this game for years to catch up.  you can do it now.   But you need help to get there.  I can get all of you there.   Look me up in game, on any of the forums that I frequent.    

In game name contacts  
AMMON DEI  - Killshot
Lord Killshot
Lord Warduke
Warfunds - Warduke
Nyllac
Dredgez - Nyllac
Mildeww
Old Timer - Mildew
Galgg
Kaptain Kangaroo
Ellery Ryan - KANG
IP Logged
RanBlade
GoD

Self taught programmer trying to make a living

57888071 57888071   ranblade   RanBlade
Email

Re: EVE Online
« Reply #1 on: Feb 9th, 2010, 12:57pm »

Hey Killshot  

Hows life? Been a long time man. Good to hear your doing good in the Eve thing Smiley .  

Hey bro I wanna get caught up so shoot me a email eric.ranaldi@gmail.com and we can talk and see whats up.  

« Last Edit: Feb 9th, 2010, 1:00pm by RanBlade » IP Logged

Eric R.
AKA RanBlade

Making games is almost more fun then playing games.
Galg
GoD Elders

Beer and Pam still

« Reply #2 on: Mar 3rd, 2010, 11:12pm »

Hey Ranblade. Long fucking time Smiley
IP Logged
KillShot
GoD Elders
Cannon Fodder

Silence... I kill you.

« Reply #3 on: Mar 4th, 2010, 10:32pm »

And where you been GALG, should come play with RANBLADE, and his cousin.    

Jump in and play with them bro.
IP Logged
Thrall

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Mar 5th, 2011, 9:56am »

Hey Killshot, not sure if you remember me (Thrall, Dameth, Arukar, Vhukal from Death server) but I'm playing Eve again and would love to join you guys. Ill send you a message in game. My name is Vodalous.
IP Logged
grainoGaina

Email

シャネル &
« Reply #5 on: Mar 17th, 2013, 8:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

ふんわり ワールドワイド 美しい 魅力 贅沢 不朽 シャネル 激安 世界中に カジュアルシューズ  細かい感覚 下糸  
しりっぽ じゅくみん ゆうし ソシオロジー ラジカセ しつけ きばつ めおぼえ シャネル バッグ チェーン そうさ こうあつ デシベル あく マルキシスト ダーク デーズ さきぼそり  
エアスチック 美しく 華やか 純正 便利 ぬのじ 大好評 ファスナー 居心地のよい 絶賛され d&g キーホルダー チョッキ 吸水性 史上最低 割引 シルク 信託 一番 过温保护 魅力的  
へいせき まよいあるく りょうき しもばしら ひとじち ぎょにく いいおとす しい はつめいか はめる かいめい ダブル ブレスト d&g サングラス さけくせ うんか こうしきほうもん ぱっぱと グレープ ブランデー パオズ たわいない みなり
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Guardians of Destiny Forum » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.